Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I wonder if I am making a huge ass mistake

But then again, never try, never know, never learn. 
So we just have to go all out at times. 


Work has been pretty mundane despite the busy-ness of it. I hope I can be more initiative and discipline. I hope I can get tasks done like 1, 2, 3. I hope I can submit my long overdue performance review form by this week. I hope my muscles can exercise themselves while I listen to the Figurerobics video. I secretly think my weighing scale is a liar. I hope people can stop pampering me with food and snacks. I hope what I see in the mirror is not true. Sigh.

Why do people's perception change just because of a slight change? If that's the case, I think one would be better off being cool. It's not fair to strawman an excuse that is not valid.

Cheesecake for breakfast. McD for lunch. Pizza for dinner. 
Oh my guilty self! :(

No comments: